Do you have an upcoming photoshoot and need a professional and yet affordable freelance make-up artist in Markham, Ontario? Are you looking for the best hair and make-up artist in Markham and GTA? Then you have come to the right place!
A photoshoot makeup is different from an ordinarily applied makeup for a wedding or a special occasion. Often times make-up for special events do is not the makeup application that can make you look stunning in photos.
Make-up is art! You just don’t dab any color and splash it on your face to make you look good. Just like any art, it needs the hands of an artist. If you are to capture that art in the film then you need the expertise of experienced and passionate makeup artists to do the job. Photoshoot makeup is definitely way different from your every day going to work makeup.
There is much skin prep that has to be done before applying the necessary makeup for a photoshoot. You will have to place a good moisturizing base, primer makeup, foundation, adding cream cheek color, etc. The science and art of make-up for photoshoot is a complicated process in order for you to look your best on-screen or in photos. Trust the hands of those who are experts in the field.
What Beauty by Cam offers is a hair and make up service that will make you look good in a headshot photo or a model photoshoot. Doing a headshot entails a lot of detailed make up. If you are building a portfolio for modeling then you have come to the right place.
Some photoshoot services we offer include:
- Headshot – For headshot photos, you would want to go with the natural look and not “light” make up. There is a key difference here to an ordinary makeup applied since you would want every part of your face really look good in detail.
- Commercial/Editorial shoot – Commercial or editorial shoots involve a lot of moods. Make-up does a great job to change the mood of a picture and make it look ecstatic, angry, sexy, glamorous, and whatnot.
- For models – Models need make up. If you are a print ad model or a catwalk model you need to present yourself as beautifully as you can. If you are still applying for that modeling job then you want to stand out among other models. A great hair and make-up would do the trick.
- For media/TV film make ups – You will look different on film and the right make up for this kind of photoshoot.
- For people wanting to build portfolios – Portfolios are a great way for aspiring models to file their pictures. Having a great compilation of personal pictures will say a lot about how you are serious about your modeling career.
- Engagement shoot – This is a memorable part of a woman’s life that certainly needs to have a great photoshoot. Memories from an engagement shoot are as good as the wedding day itself. A great makeup will make that engagement photo even more priceless.
Photoshoots and makeup go well together if you have hired the correct people. Here, at Beauty by Cam, we make sure that every photoshoot makeup that you have with us is worth your time and money.