Do you have an upcoming photo shoot and need a professional and yet affordable freelance make-up artist in Markham, Ontario? Are you looking for the best hair and make-up artist in Markham and GTA? Then you have come to the right place!
A photo shoot make up is different from an ordinarily applied make up for a wedding or a special occasion. Often times make up for special events do are not the make up application that can make you look stunning in photos.
Make up is art! You just don’t dab any color and splash it on your face to make you look good. Just like any art, it needs the hands of an artist. If you are to capture that art in film then you need the expertise of experienced and passionate make up artists to do the job. Photoshoot make up is definitely way different from your everyday going to work make up.
There is much skin prep that has to be done before applying the necessary make up for a photoshoot. You will have to place a good moisturize base, primer make up, foundation, adding cream cheek color, etc. The science and art of make up for photoshoot is a complicated process in order for you to look your best on screen or in photos. Trust the hands of those who are experts in the field.
What Beauty by Cam offers is a hair and make up service that will make you look good in a headshot photo or a model photoshoot. Doing a headshot entails a lot of detail make up. If you are building a portfolio for modeling then you have come to the right place.
Some photoshoot services we offer include:
- Headshot – For headshot photos, you would want to go with the natural look and not “light” make up. There is a key difference here to an ordinary make up applied since you would want every part of your face really look good in detail.
- Commercial/Editorial shoot – Commercial or editorial shoots involve a lot of moods. Make up does a great job to change the mood of a picture and make it look ecstatic, angry, sexy, glamorous and whatnot.
- For models – Models need make up. If you are a print ad model or a catwalk model you need to present yourself as beautiful as you can. If you are still applying for that modeling job then you want to stand out among other models. A great hair and make up would do the trick.
- For media/TV film make ups – You will look different on film and the right make up for this kind of photo shoot.
- For people wanting to build portfolios – Portfolios are a great way for aspiring models to file their pictures. Having a great compilation of personal pictures will say a lot about how you are serious about your modeling career.
- Engagement shoot – This is a memorable part of a woman’s life that certainly needs to have a great photoshoot. Memories from an engagement shoot are as as good as the wedding day itself. A great make up will make that engagement photo even more priceless.
Photo shoots and make up go well together if you have hired the correct people. Here, at Beauty by Cam, we make sure that every photo shoot make up that you have with us is worth your time and money.