Do You Need a Makeup Artist?
YES! You do! Makeup artists are trained to make you look good. Yes, you can always put on your own make up, do a Google search on how to put on a make-up for any special occasion but you can never compare a trained make up artist’s eye when it comes to finding the best color for you.
All you have to do is tell the artist what the occasion is and what look you are going for then let her take care of you.
I understand the different factors that affect a certain look: the structure of your face, your skin tone, the look you are going for, the occasion, these are just some of the things that I consider to make you look the part.
How many times have you seen a bride look good in person but their make-up doesn’t quite match the occasion? A trained make up artist like me takes into account all these factors and use techniques to make your make up fit you and your event.
Beauty by Cam offers a wide range of services for different occasions. Services can be rendered at our studio or on location. Let loose that hair and carry that smile with a glamorous make up on. Having the right hair and make up for any occasion will surely make you more beautiful.
Some of the most common services rendered include:
- Special Occasions Makeup: I offer different make ups for different special occasions like graduation balls, junior-senior proms, charity events or whatever event you can think of that needs make up. I understand that certain special occasions like demand that you look good for at least a good 6 hours.
- Makeup and hair combo: A goodmake up goes well with a nicely done hair style. I offer a hair and make up combo. The make up should complement the hair and vice versa. Making you look good does not just involve make up and brushes but most certainly hairstyle as well.
- Bridal or Wedding: Occasions like weddings need hair and make up artists, not just for the bride and groom but for the other guests that will walk the isle. I offer hair and make up services not just for the bride. My specialty is to make sure that the bride’s make up is complemented by everyone else makeup on the isle.
- Photoshoot Makeup: Photo shoots need a different make up and technique. You might look good with your hair and make up in person but it does not necessarily follow that you have that same glamorous look in photos. A trained make up artist knows how to make this work.
- Hair Services: You will look good in your make up if you have a hairstyle that complements it. I make sure that what you need for hair goes with not just your make up but your face, skin tone, the look you are aiming for and the event you are to attend. The hair says a lot in your overall look.
Yes! You do need a make up artist for a special occasion you are attending. Talk to me about what you want to be done and let’s make you look more stunning than ever!